ScrubAir Engineering and Design
The ScrubAir Engineering and Design Department is run by Tom O’Connor, Director of Operations. Tom has been working with ventilation systems and air pollution control equipment in this industry for more than 25 years – his many years of hands-on experience in design, production, installation, and service have shaped and developed the superior technology ScrubAir uses today. ScrubAir Engineering uses the latest in CAD and custom production software to generate complete project blueprints and accurate drawings for final client approval and ScrubAir shop fabrication.
- Tom understands the importance of customizing every project for each client’s specific requirements.
- Fitting ventilation into limited spaces.
- Working within specified budgets.
- Meeting customer deadlines while keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Planning ahead for future expansion.
- Adjusting the ScrubAir schedule to accommodate the client’s last minute production or installation changes.
- Designed with many exclusive user-friendly features specifically for the client’s convenience.
To learn more about ScrubAir System Design call us at (847) 550-8061 or contact us below.