Service & Maintenance
Thirty days after start-up, a ScrubAir technician personally follows up with an onsite visit to make sure the system is operating efficiently and the customer is satisfied. The EPA requires that a quarterly operation and maintenance checklist be performed for some applications – ScrubAir offers every client a maintenance contract providing a full report of all maintenance completed, and any recommendations for preventative maintenance necessary to meet EPA requirements.
A thorough inspection of each entire system includes:
- Inspect condition of dump pack for salt or algae build-up on surfaces
- Manually rinse 1st & 2nd stage of mesh pads (Chrome Separators)
- Remove spray headers for cleaning, then reinstall
- Check controls and calibrate if needed
- Take vibration measurements and grease fan bearings
- Check and replace hardware, hoses or magnehelic gauges as necessary
- Inspection of hoods, duct and units for damage or leaking – doing any repairs as required
ScrubAir ventilation systems are quality built to last for many, many years – even in the toughest and most corrosive environments
Regularly scheduled service and maintenance can make the difference between a customer who will enjoy continual, worry-free production time, or a customer plagued with frequent minor annoyances leading to a clogged system that may eventually need a complete overhaul. The ScrubAir Service Department is always available to respond promptly to any concern or problem with your ScrubAir ventilation system – anytime!
To learn more about ScrubAir Service & Maintenance call us at 847-550-8061 or contact us below.