ScrubAir Oil Mist and Smoke Filter Systems
ScrubAir Oil Mist and Smoke Filter Systems have greatly reduced the high costs and excessive maintenance associated with conventional technology. Air quality is significantly improved as the source of smoke and mist is completely captured and prevented from escaping into the facility.
ScrubAir Oil Mist and Smoke Filter Systems are designed specifically for the client’s convenience with many exclusive user-friendly features:
- Eliminate oil mist and smoke generated from stamping and milling machines, and other process that generate oil mist and smoke. These ScrubAir systems are designed to capture the source of smoke and mist before it enters the building via a well-designed hood and duct system.
- Fabricated from 1/2″ thick white or grey PVC
- Custom designed per space requirements
- Inlet and outlet transitions
- Clear hinged and bolt-on access doors with convenient spin-off knobs to allow access to all components of the unit.
- 4-Stage gradual step-down mist removal with final HEPA filter to remove odor and smoke.
- Pressure gauge to monitor pressure drop across the stages.
- Cleaned air can be returned back into building – preventing air make-up costs.